- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult support of Microsoft.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult support of Mozilla.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, please refer to support of Google.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to support of Apple.